Impacts of COVID-19
As COVID-19 continues to impact our community, we’re here to support you. Our focus continues to be your safety, and the security of our employees and their families, and our community. Here you will find more information about what to do if you need financial assistance, updates about our branches and other options to make banking with us easy.
Starting Monday, March 1st our branch lobby will be open our normal business hours. We will continue to maintain a clean and safe environment for our employees and customers by following the health guideline recommended by the local, state, and federal health officials. Scroll down to Banking during COVID-19 to see our hours and lobby procedures.
The COVID-19 relief bill was passed by Congress and signed by the President on 12/27/2020, includes another round of stimulus funding to support individuals and businesses affected by the ongoing pandemic. Key elements of the bill include:
- A new round of $600-per-person economic impact payments for eligible recipients will begin to post to customer accounts in waves starting January 4, 2021, check your payment status at irs.gove/getmypayment.
- You can check your account balance and transaction history with Telephone Banking 24/7 by calling 800-436-5120
- An extension of enhanced unemployment insurance
- $284 billion in new funds for the Paycheck Protection Program, including a second draw option for prior PPP borrowers
- A simplified PPP forgiveness process allowing PPP loans of $150,000 or less to be forgiven after the borrower completes a one-page attestation
- Repeal of a CARES Act provision that required PPP borrowers to deduct the amount of their EIDL advance from their PPP forgiveness amount
Paycheck Protection Program Update January 2021
The SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is now accepting loan applications from businesses that continue to endure financial hardships due to COVID-19. Like previous PPP loan programs, this round includes loan forgiveness for certain situations. The newest loans are also available to first time applicants within certain guidelines and also borrowers who received an earlier PPP loan when certain criteria are met.
Let our experts help you understand the SBA PPP. We’ll counsel and guide you so that you can make the most of this opportunity to reduce the negative financial impact COVID-19 has had on your business.
Click here to learn more on how to apply, plus download the application and document checklist.
If you are experiencing financial hardship or need assistance with your mortgage, home equity or business loan, please contact us today to learn how we can help. We remain committed to helping our customers and neighbors, especially during these difficult times.
Banking during COVID-19
Starting Monday, March 1st
our branch and drive-thru will be open:
Monday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Drive Thru: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm)
As we continue to navigate our way forward, here’s how are we are prioritizing the safety of our employees and customers. Rest assured our branch team will be easily accessible to answer any questions you might have about these new procedures:
- Practicing social distancing of six feet or greater.
- Respectfully requiring face coverings for employees and customers while in our office. We are also asking that you remove sunglasses and hats before entering the branch.
- Asking customers and employees to stay home if they are ill for any reason.
- Cleaning high traffic areas throughout the day and overnight.
You can always access our flexible and easy-to-use banking services virtually — anywhere, anytime, including:
Telephone banking: (216) 912-0444
If you suspect you have been the victim of fraud, contact us immediately at (859) 987-2951.
While we can’t predict the long-range impacts of COVID-19, we can say with certainty that we will continue to be your stable and trusted bank and a vital part of the community. Please be assured that safety and security for our customers, our employees and our community remain our top priority.
Thank you for your trust, your continued memberships, and your business.